Thursday, August 15, 2013

Reader Trip - Kohl's - Saved over $300!

Have I mentioned how much I love Kohl's?
Yesterday, shopping almost entirely on clearance, I got 3 bras, 3 panties, 2 pairs jeans, 1 long skirt, 1 pair of sneakers, 2 pair of tony hawk board shorts, 1 boys bathing suit, and a few other items....I used a $10 off $25 for children's clothes, $10 off 30 women's intimates, $10 off $30 total purchase, 30% discount off total purchase....spent 76.75, saved over $300.  Kid #1 is entirely ready for school.... Kid #2 got some nice items too...I got $10 back in Kohl's cash and have a $5 email discount for filling out their survey.  My mom is sending me the $10 off $30 that she has...and I'm going back to get a few bras for myself and should be able to get 3 bras for under $4 when using my discounts and Kohl's cash.
I adore that store...and their clearance section.

Great job Tiffaney!! 

If you rocked it at the store and want me to feature it, PLEASE email it to me!! Beadandelion at gmail dot com!

No comments: