Tuesday, March 03, 2015

[Review] Premium Delicates Laundry Bags - #laundry


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PE1JJJI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00PE1JJJI&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20&linkId=JMRPI6SOMX2PHWV5

My girlfriend swears by laundry bags. I saw it as more stuff to wash. Then I was approved to review these laundry bags by InsideSmarts.

I will say it was nice not to have my daughter's sparkles coat all of our laundry. She has this dress that has a sparkly tutu connected and I am forever finding sequins on my shirts. I even think it helped keep the crinoline from melting or stretching out in the dryer. I meant to take it out before the dryer, but I am not really good at separating and sorting clothes. These bags very well may save our clothes.

I thought that the zippers would pull other clothes or would unzip, but there is a flap that kept it tucked away once zipped. These are really great bags! I think I am hooked. I will probably continue not separating clothing, but at least these bags will give our clothes a fighting chance.

Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4 Review - $17.95

  • DELICATES WASH BAG SET OF 4 ~ Buy the Best Now: 2 Medium Bags (12" x 15") & 2 Large Bags (16" x 19").
  • EXCLUSIVE LINGERIE WASH BAG "SMART-WASH" GUARANTEE ~ You'll love our tough, innovative, premium product or YOUR MONEY BACK. OUR PRIORITY IS YOUR SATISFACTION.



Disclaimer: I was given these bags to use through a Tomoson promotion. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced by anything but my own experience.

No comments: